Saturday, November 16, 2013

Life's New Adventure: Poor-dom

It's been a moment since I've been inspired to blog. That's not true. I'm inspired every day by the people I meet, the things people do for others, and the things I learn. Honestly, I've been a busy gal lately and took a hiatus from writing.

Let's catch up. I've completed my MBA in International Business, moved to San Francisco and moved up to a National Account Manager at Yelp, brought on a new furry family member, been to a few more weddings and will be maid of honor in my sister's (I swear I'm close to 27 Dresses at this point), met some inspiring people both young and old, and traveled all around the world.

I'm now about to embark on a new adventure of poor-dom. I'm moving into the exciting, inspiring, never dull city of San Francisco where rent is half of my monthly pay check. It's unnerving, exciting, scary, and a brand new adventure I can't fully take advantage of quite yet. What I will learn is to be incredibly conscience of money in and out, which I've never worried much about. I wish I had this issue when I was younger so I could keep up with my friends, but that's probably where I get myself in trouble regardless ;) Luckily, most SF people are in the same boat. They've all dealt with it for ages, where I'm a newbie yuppy.

Look forward to blogs coming at you as it's cheap entertainment for me! Boldly challenging status quo!

No comments:

Post a Comment